Dear Stratham Resident:
Our Town depends on the volunteered commitment of residents to serve on the various boards, commissions, and committees that provide governance to the Town of Stratham. We currently have many dedicated individuals who give back to their community in this manner while finding the personal satisfaction of contributing to the betterment our Town. Many find the experience fulfilling as they learn more about their community, how it is organized, and how things are accomplished with like-minded individuals.
We are currently accepting applications for the following Boards & Committees:
- Board of Adjustment—2 alternate members
- Recreation Commission—1 regular & 1 alternate member
- Economic Development Committee—1 alternate member
- Gateway Technical Review Committee—2 alternate members
- Town Center Revitalization Committee—1 regular & 2 alternate members
- One representative to Exeter Squamscott River Advisory Committee
As openings develop throughout the year, we will fill positions from those who apply.
Please take a moment and consider applying for one or more of these positions by completing an application form.
Should you have any questions about serving on any one of these bodies, please feel free to contact a member of the Bo ard of Selectmen or Town Administrator. Applications should be sent to the Town Administrator at 10 Bunker Hill Avenue. These important positions contribute so much to what makes Stratham a special place for each one of us. Thank you for your participation.