Skip Navigation
Welcome to the Town of Stratham, New Hampshire
This table is used for column layout.
Stratham Town Seal

Wetlands Protection and Dredge & Fill Information
In order to dredge or fill in wetlands in the Town of Stratham, you must, at a minimum, completed a Dredge and Fill application with the State of New Hampshire. The Conservation Commission will be advised of this application and you will be asked to attend a Commission meeting to explain your project. The Commission will then recommend or oppose your proposal to the state. The following links will provide more information about the process and the application.