Purpose: The Stratham Trustees of the Trust Funds manage expendable and non-expendable trusts on a fiduciary basis for the benefit of the Town. The goal of the Trustrees is to maximize returns while minimizing risk for the Town.
1. To serve as financial stewards for bequested funds in a secure and prudent manner
2. To keep accurate accounting records
3. To disperse funds when properly requested by voucher
4. To make proper reports for the Town auditors and to the State in a timely manner
5. To follow any and all statutes as required by the State Attorney General