1. Recent Projects:
a. IMLS award PR
b. Staff scheduling
c. Tech troubleshooting
d. Program PR & hosting
e. Party logistics & PR
f. Ordering materials for collections
g. Meeting room reservation communications
2. Working Goals:
a. Ergonomic Study (Rob Adams interested/willing, maybe others)
b. SHS digitization project (waiting on set-up of film scanner & then originals from SHS)
c. Acquisitions procedures in Koha
d. Budget setup in QuickBooks
e. Visualization of Data/Statistics, Style Guide
f. ANF reorganization (w/Tricia), AV shelving expansion (lots of shelving on the way!)
g. PR training for programming staff
h. Reorganize director’s office
i. Director’s responsibilities, time management, delegation
j. Monthly (at least) check-in meetings with each staff member
3. Scheduled Happenings:
a. 4/10: Town Department Head meeting
b. 4/15: IMLS Award Celebration!
c. 5/1: Town Department Head meeting
Note: the entire staff went far above and beyond while I was away at the PLA conference. They kept the social media promotions for the IMLS #ShareYourStory campaign, managed the staff schedule, kept an eye on the weather, ordered in-demand titles, learned to do parts of interlibrary loan, refilled displays, created program publicity for adult programs, and supported each other as everyone took on much more than usual. I couldn’t be more grateful to work with such a great team – and I couldn’t be more proud of how each person rose to challenges and grew into new potential. Wow. Just wow.
Please see pdf file link above to read department reports
- Guests and Welcomes and Announcements
- Action Items
Election of Officers
- March Minutes (http://www.strathamnh.gov/node/643/minutes)
- Approve Donations Received
- Old Business
- Party! Remaining logistics, assign tasks.
- Staffing levels & budget
- IT support update
- New Business
Trustee ByLaws & Orientation
- Introduction of ByLaws; for review/discussion at May meeting.
- Schedule orientation.
- NHLTA continuing ed. – Registration fees paid for by library education/training budget.
- Meeting & Display policy – for review; discussion at May meeting.
- Historical Society report and budget
- Spring Book Sale
- Director’s Report
- Executive Session (Non-public session - if required)
- Next Meeting: MONDAY, May 14, 2018