Stratham residents age 30 and over
Format: 4 on 4 pickup basketball
Location: Stratham Memorial School Gym
Tuesday 7:00PM - 8:30PM (Women)
Thursdays 7:00PM-9:00PM* (Men) Sign Up Here!
Sundays 6:00PM-8:00PM (Men 50+)
*Time changes to 8:00PM - 10:00PM during recreation basketball season
Calendar: School year, September through June
- school holidays, or any day school is cancelled for weather
- when Patriots are playing 4pm Sunday or Thursday night games
- Program is limited to first 25 players who sign up
- Program begins and ends at scheduled time
- All players must bring white and dark shirts (no skins allowed)
- First 4 players to make foul shots wear dark colored shirts
- Next 4 players to make foul shots wear white shirts
- All games are played to 7 except the last game to 11 (win by 2). All shots count for 1 point
- Winning team stays on the court unless there are more than 4 players waiting. If more than 4 but less than 8 players are waiting, winning team shoots for players to remain on court for next game. First player to the line that makes a shot is in; no matching shots.
- Program Director may eject players for violence and may, at Director’s discretion, choose to eliminate disruptive players from the program
- Shoot for possession in first game, team that starts on defense has possession on first jump ball
- Dead balls must be passed in
- Shots made, and baseline out-of-bounds are passed in. Side-line out of bounds must be checked at the key.
- Offense calls fouls
- When two players disagree on a call, it’s a jump ball to whichever team has the possession arrow