Public Assistance Administration

In order to apply for assistance with the Town of Stratham, you must first fill out the "Application for Assistance." You can either print out the form from our website, stop by the Town Offices to pick one up, or contact the Town Administrator's office at (603) 772-7391 ext.187 and one can be mailed to you. Once the application is completed in its entirety, contact Administrator's office to set up an appointment. 

If you are looking to apply for food stamps, cash assistance, Medicaid, child care, etc., they have made it easier than ever for NH residents! You can now apply through NH Health and Human Services right online from 6:00am until midnight every day by logging onto their website. If you don't have internet access, you are welcome to use the computers at the library.

Southern New Hampshire Services - Emergency Rental Assistance Program

Rockingham Community Action ( - They may be able to assist with rent and utilities.