RESOURCES AND MATERIALS FOR
2021 TOWN MEETING
Town Meeting 2021
Note: Town Election to be held Tuesday March 9, 2021 at the Municipal Center (10 Bunker Hill Avenue). Polls open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Note: Town Meeting Business Session to be held on Saturday March 27th at 9:00 a.m. at Exeter High School (1 Blue Hawk Drive, Exeter, NH).
2021 Town Meeting Minutes
Town Meeting Presentation - March 27, 2021
What to Expect at Exeter High School - details for attending Town Meeting.
2021 Voter Information Guide - This is a guide to all warrant articles; it includes both warrant article language as well as a description of the purpose and intent of the article.
Town of Stratham Proposed Budget Information
2021 Town of Stratham Budget Summary
2021 Summary of Articles and Estimated Tax Impact
2021 - 2026 Capital Improvement Plan
Article 11 Police Department - 2021 Staffing Allocation Report
2021 Public Hearing on the Warrant (February 8, 2021) - Please note draft budget and draft warrant documents below have been superceded by finalized and posted warrants.
- Notice for the Public Hearing on the Warrant - February 8, 2021 at 7:00 pm, Stratham Municipal Center
- Presentation for the Public Hearing on the Warrant - February 8, 2021 at 7:00 pm, Stratham Municipal Center
- 2021 Draft Warrant - Business Session - superceded see note above
- 2021 Zoning and Building Ordinance Articles
- 2021 Zoning and Building Ordinance Article Descriptions
- 2021 Draft Proposed Budget - superceded see note above
- CIP and CRF Summary - superceded see note above
- Estimated 2021 Tax Impact Summary - superceded see note above
School Warrant Links
- 2021 Warrant - Exeter Coop; 2021 MS-26 - Proposed Budget, Exeter Coop; 2021 MS-DSB - Default Budget - Exeter Coop
For more information about voting, elections and sample ballots for the 2021 March 9th election, please visit: https://www.strathamnh.gov/voting