The Stratham Trustees of the Trust Funds manage expendable and non-expendable trusts on a fiduciary basis for the benefit of the Town. The goal of the Trustees is to maximize returns while minimizing risk for the Town.
- To serve as financial stewards for bequested funds in a secure and prudent manner
- To keep accurate accounting records
- To disperse funds when properly requested by voucher
- To make proper reports for the Town auditors and to the State in a timely manner
- To follow any and all statutes as required by the State Attorney General
Volunteer Help Wanted
Someone needed to complete one-year term as Trustee of the Trust Funds for the Town of Stratham. Person must be 21 or older and a resident of Stratham. Familiarity with basic bookkeeping tasks and financial terms is helpful, and we will train as needed. If interested, please send an email to Karen Richard with your name, address and phone number. Thank you!