Many ideas for programs and more came up at the Senior Services Brainstorming Session on September 25, 2019. Read a summary of that discussion by clicking here.
- Mondays & Fridays at 10 a.m.: Bone Builders. Stratham Municipal Center. Currently full; call for wait list info (Addie 1-800-536-1193).
- Third Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.: Stratham Seniors (“76”ers) potluck and speaker. Stratham Fire House. Call Parks & Rec for more info (772-7450).
- Wednesdays at 10 a.m.: Knitting Group. Library Meeting Room.
- Wednesdays at 10 a.m.: Tai Chi. Municipal Center. Currently full; call for more info (772-7450).
- Thursdays at 10 a.m.: Painting Class. Municipal Center. Currently full; call for more info (772-7450).
- Second Thursdays at 10 a.m.: Writers Group. Library Meeting Room.
- Third Fridays at 10 a.m.: Book Discussion Group. Library Meeting Room.
- Sat. 11/2, 1 p.m.: “Stories from Mount Washington”: screening of the documentary hosted by author Dan Szczesny. Library Meeting Room.
- Mon. 11/11, 7 p.m.: “A Newburyport Marine in WWI.” Stratham Fire House.
- Tues. 11/19, 6 p.m.: “The Hello Girls” documentary screening hosted by Carolyn Timbie. Library Meeting Room.
- Tues. 12/3, 5:30 p.m.: Wreath Decorating Workshop. Library Meeting Room.
- Community trips for 2019 are all sold out. Trips for 2020 are being developed now!
How can I get more details on these programs and events and be kept up-to-date on what’s happening next?
- Parks and Recreation Newsletter – click on stratham.recdesk.com, click on “News” and then register.
- Library Newsletter – click on library.strathamnh.gov/newsletters.
- Select Board Newsletter – click on strathamnh.gov/subscribe, under “News or Announcement” check off the box for “Select Board.”