The Town of Stratham, Parks and Recreation Department has a fleet of six (6) Trek Fat bikes ranging in sizes from youth to adult. The four (4) adult fat bikes are equipped with studded tires for the winter season and are only rented when temperatures are below freezing. The kids size bikes are no equipped with studded tires.
Stratham Hill Park has six (6) miles of groomed trails during the winter season. Rentals are available daily (weather permitting) from sunrise to 5:00pm in three (3) hour blocks of time for $20 per bike. Bikes must be kept at Stratham Hill Park for duration of rental period. Please be sure to return the rental ON TIME! Helmets are required by all riders!
Advanced reservations are required!
If you are interested in reserving a fat bike please follow the following steps to ensure a smooth and timely registration process.
- Setup an online account via RecDesk
- Note your “Family ID Number”
- Know what size bike you are reserving. Height and inseam needed
- Review fat bike availability online to ensure the bike(s) are available on requested date.
- Email Parks and Recreation Director
- Please include Family ID number, rental date, rental time, number of bikes and BIKE SIZE(S) in email.
- Parks and Recreation will follow-up with a confirmation email and forward an invoice to be paid 24 hours prior to rental.
- Once rental is confirmed and payment received and email will be sent with day of rental information.