The Stratham Trustees of the Trust Funds manage expendable and non-expendable trusts on a fiduciary basis for the benefit of the Town. The goal of the Trustees is to maximize returns while minimizing risk for the Town.
- To serve as financial stewards for bequested funds in a secure and prudent manner
- To keep accurate accounting records
- To disperse funds when properly requested by voucher
- To make proper reports for the Town auditors and to the State in a timely manner
- To follow any and all statutes as required by the State Attorney General